EX120 Manual Transmission Wear Protection
REVITALIZANT® EX120 for gearboxes, transfer cases and differential
Designed for restoration, repair and antiwear protection of manual transmission assemblies. During the treatment of manual transmission assemblies the product forms a ceramic-metal coating on surfaces of gears, shafts, bearings, synchronizers and other metal parts. As a result the geometry of parts is restored. REVITALIZANT® is universally applied to manual, robotized, sequential gearboxes, including Direct Shift gearboxes, transfer cases and axles (differentials).
- Eliminates cavities and scratches on operating surfaces
- Optimizes contact patterns in gear engagements
- Provides considerable fuel savings (especially for all-wheel drive vehicles)
- Reduces noise and vibrations of assemblies by 10 times
- Increases gear shifting accuracy
- Improves operation accuracy of synchronizers
- Maintains durable and safe operation of transmission units (up to 1,000 km (600 miles) of run) in case of catastrophic oil loss
How To Use
- Introduce the necessary amount of the product into the oil filler neck (opening of the dipstick) of your gearbox, transfer case or axle gearbox warmed up to the operating temperature
- Operate your car in regular mode
The treatment is considered to be completed after 50 hours of mechanism operation or 1,500 km of run.
A typical sign of beginning of the REVITALIZATION® process is noise reduction during operation of the mechanism starting from the first kilometers/ miles of run after the treatment. If the mechanism suddenly stops improving its operation, it may indicate its considerable wear rate – the recommended dosage should be doubled. If no operation improvements can be observed after 100–200 km (60–125 miles) of run, the most probable reason for that is false diagnostics.
REVITALIZANT® is compatible with all types of oils for manual transmissions. It neither enters into chemical reactions with them nor changes their viscosity and other physicochemical properties.