EX120 Automatic Transmission Wear Protection
REVITALIZANT® EX120 for gearboxes, transfer cases and differential
Designed for restoration, repair and antiwear protection of automatic transmissions (automatic gearboxes). During the treatment of an automatic gearbox the product forms a ceramic-metal coating on surfaces of its metal parts (gears, bearings, distributors, clutches). As a result the geometry of parts is restored. REVITALIZANT® is universally applied to all types of automatic transmissions including Tiptronic®, Steptronic®, CVT etc.
- Restores and protects metal friction parts from wear
- Eliminates surface defects
- Increases operation reliability and extends the service life span of steering mechanisms
- Damps extreme loads
- Protects parts from wear in case of a low oil level
How To Use
- Introduce the necessary amount of the product into the operating fluid in the automatic gearbox warmed up to the operating temperature
- Operate your car in regular mode.
The treatment is considered to be completed after 50 hours of mechanism operation or 1,500 km of run
Oil System volume:
5-8L – 1 syringe
8-12L – 2 syringes
12-15L – 3 syringes
A typical sign of beginning of the REVITALIZATION® process is improvement in operation of the automatic gearbox (noise reduction, smoother gear shifting) starting from the first kilometers of run after the treatment.
REVITALIZANT® is compatible with all types of fluids for automatic transmissions: Dexron®, Mercon®, Mopar®, CVT etc. It neither enters into chemical reactions with them nor changes their viscosity and other physical and chemical properties.