AMC Maximum Transmission - Manual Transmission Wear Protection
The product is designed for restoration, repair and antiwear protection of mechanical transmission assemblies of vehicles during their operation.
- Restores surfaces of parts and compensates the ongoing wear
- Eliminates blowholes and scratches on operating surfaces
- Optimizes contact patterns in gears engagement
- Reduces noise and vibrations of assemblies up to 10 times
- Improves lubricating properties of oil and tribological characteristics of transmission mechanism
- Improves operation of synchronizers and gear shifting precision
- Contributes to considerable fuel economy
- Ensures prolonged operation of transmission assemblies (up to 1,000 km of run) in case of catastrophic oil loss
How To Use
- Introduce the contents of the syringe into the oil filler neck of the gearbox, transfer case or axle gearbox, warmed up to the operating temperature
- Drive for 3–5 minutes. Operate your car in regular mode
It is not recommended to apply atomic metal conditioner XADO Maximum Transmission in parts and assemblies of mechanical transmission with 100% wear and macromechanical damages (for example tooth strippage).
A typical sign of beginning of the REVITALIZATION® process is noise reduction during mechanism operation starting from the first kilometers of run after the treatment. The compound is compatible with all oil types designed for mechanical transmission assemblies.
REVITALIZATION® takes place during 1,000–1,500 km (600–900 miles) of run. It is not recommended to change oil during this period. The repeated application of XADO Maximum Transmission is recommended after 100,000 km (60,000 miles) of run.