AMC Maximum Automatic Transmission Wear Protection
Designed for repair, restoration and antiwear protection of automatic transmissions. During the treatment of an automatic transmission REVITALIZANT® forms a ceramicmetal coating on surfaces of its metal parts (toothed wheels, bearings, distributors, clutches). As a result, geometry of parts is restored. The metal conditioner strengthens the lubricating film, provides an extra level of antiwear protection.
- Advantages Advantages
- Restores parts of automatic transmissions and protects them from wear
- Eliminates surface defects
- Reduces noise and vibrations in assemblies
- Improves operation reliability and increases the service life span of steering mechanisms
- Damps extreme loads
- Smoothens gear shifting
How To Use
- Introduce the necessary amount of the product into the operating fluid of the automatic transmission warmed up to the operating temperature
- Run the car in regular mode
- REVITALIZATION® is considered to be completed after 1,500 km of the mechanism operation
Universal application in all types of automatic transmissions including Tiptronic®, Steptronic®, CVT etc.
A typical sign of beginning of the REVITALIZATION® process is improvement in operation of the automatic transmission (noise reduction, improvement of gear shifting) starting from the first kilometers/miles of run after the treatment.
REVITALIZANT® is compatible with all types of fluids for transmissions: Dexron®, Mercon®, Mopar ATF®, CVT; neither enters into chemical reactions with them, nor changes their viscosity, friction or other physicochemical properties.