AMC 1 Stage Maximum
Engine wear protection & restoration
The product is specially designed for passenger cars with oil system capacity of 3–5 L. It guarantees maximum antiwear protection for 100,000 km (60,000 miles) of run and provides restoration and repair of the engine and its active protection immediately during operation of your vehicle.
- Restores surfaces of parts and compensates the ongoing wear
- Equalizes and increases compression in cylinders
- Increases pressure in the oil system up to nominal values
- Creates an active system of parts protection against overloads and overheating
- Improves lubricating properties of oil and tribological characteristics of engine assemblies
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Increases engine power and acceleration capability
- Reduces noise and vibrations
- Extends the service life span of the engine
- Ensures engine protection for 100,000 km (60,000 miles) of run
Overview of the 3 additive components
The XADO patented additive restores worn surfaces by forming a metal-ceramic layer at high pressure and temperature points.
Ensures ultra-light sliding between the engine parts and reduces friction losses to an absolute minimum.
Protects the engine from oil film breakage and thus additionally protects against wear.
How To Use
The temperature of the solution should be at least 25 degrees C before use.
- Shake the can
- Introduce its contents into the oil filler neck of the engine warmed up to the operating temperature
- Start the engine and let it idle for 3–5 minutes
Then the vehicle can be driven as usual.
After about 2'000km the application is completed.
Reuse is recommended after 100'000km.
Important To Know
The product is compatible with all engine oil types!
Atomic Metal Conditioner 1 Stage Maximum has been specially developed for engines with a mileage of more than 20'000km.
The application is considered completed after about 2'000km. During this time no oil change may occur.
1 bottle (225ml) is for 3-5 liters oil. Oil quantity and additive should not exceed MAX together.